It works on all Windows versions, including Windows 8/8.1 and 10. It even works on all versions of the Chrome browser. It can also capture video from your webcam. You can share your screencasts on a number of sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Google Drive, Vimeo, etc. The only downside is that you will need to convert the videos.
The editor allows you to add effects, transitions and voiceover. However, you cannot edit the length of the video, and the quality options are limited. Fortunately, the video sharing platform from the desktop app can be used to share your videos on social media sites.
What's New in Version 2.0
Enhanced Screen Recording(Record the full screen/a certain window/a specific tab).
Record webcam(Support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE).
Record system sound(Support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE).
Record microphone sound(Support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE).
Record HTML5 video with sound(Support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE).
Support Twitch streaming video.
Support Vimeo streaming video.
Support Mixer streaming video.
Support Flash video.
- Free online screen capture software.
- Allows you to capture various screens, including webcam, microphone and system sound.
- Easy to use. No download required. Just a simple click to record everything on your screen.
- Record video in any format including MP4, MOV, FLV and AVI.
- Record videos and capture screenshots, even when you're offline.
- Supports all the latest browsers. Webcam recording, including Chrome.
- Optimized for video quality. No lossy compression.
- Full screen recording with background.
- PC's default web browser, including a tab recording feature.
- Record HTML5 video with or without sound.
- Record Flash videos.
- Supports YouTube and Vimeo.
- Record Twitch and Mixer.
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS.
There are many ways to start your preparation for disaster management. You can start by reading about the topic. Furthermore, you can go through the UNODC documents and consult textbooks and tools produced by the UN such as the UNPDM . 827ec27edc